Last Updated: November 6, 2009
A. OVERVIEW AND USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL USERS OF THE CSC WEBSITE
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and College Soccer Connector, LLC ("CSC"). By accessing, browsing, or using this website or websites (collectively, including all Content available through the collegesoccerconnector.com domain name, the "CSC Website", "Website" and "Site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, the terms and conditions of CSC's PRIVACY NOTICE, which is incorporated herein by reference, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the CSC Website. CSC may, without notice to you, at any time revise these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS and any other information contained in the CSC Website by updating this posting. CSC may also make improvements or changes in the products, services, or programs described in this Website at any time without notice. Your use of the CSC Website following any revision of these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS signifies your consent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
Please pay attention to these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS carefully. The USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS set forth in Section A apply to all users of the site.
The USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS set forth in section B apply to all users who register for a CSC Membership (as defined in Section B below) and/or register for any Add-On packages (as defined below) on the CSC Website, and are in addition to the USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS in Section B.
The USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS set forth in section C, apply to all users who purchase a video package, and are in addition to the USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS in Section A and B. Your use of the CSC Website and your registration for a CSC Membership (as defined below) and or your request for any CSC Services (as defined in Section B below) signifies your consent to and acceptance of these additional USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
For the purposes of these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS "you" means you, the person using the CSC Website, and, if applicable, the person that agrees to the Terms in this section when registering for an account. You and any persons that you authorize to use your account are referred to in these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS as the "User." "College Soccer Connector," "CSC," "we" or "us" means College Soccer Connector, LLC. In the case of inconsistencies between these Usage Terms and Conditions and information included in off-line materials (e.g., promotional materials and mailers), these Usage Terms and Conditions will always govern and take precedence.
The CSC Website
These USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS apply to all users of the CSC Website, including users who contribute video content, information, and other materials or services on the Website. The CSC Website may contain links or references to non-CSC Websites ("third-party websites") that are not owned or controlled by CSC. CSC makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any third-party websites that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to any CSC Website. A link to a third-party website does not mean that CSC endorses the content or use of such third-party website or its owner. In addition, CSC is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from a CSC Website. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that CSC is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and is not responsible or liable for any content, services, products, or other materials on or available from those sites or resources.
Your Use of the CSC Website
You may not download, copy, republish, distribute, or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of CSC without the express written consent of CSC. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing CSC's name or trademarks without the express written consent of CSC. You may not use any CSC logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content in the Site. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by CSC. Statements set forth throughout the Website may constitute "forwarding looking statements" with the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 or other Federal Securities laws. These statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially. There can be no assurance that future results will be achieved and actual results could differ materially from forecasts, estimates and summary information contained in the Site.
You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against CSC with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold CSC, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site. CSC permits you to link to materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. CSC reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the CSC Website at any time.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CSC, its owners, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the CSC Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS and your use of the CSC Website.
Access to the CSC Website
You may use the CSC Website as set forth in this USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, provided that: (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, non-commercial, use; (ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without prior written authorization from CSC; (iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and (iv) you will otherwise comply with these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another person's account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and to keep your account password secure. You must notify CSC immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although CSC will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of CSC or others due to such unauthorized use. The content on the CSC Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to CSC, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of CSC. CSC reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the CSC Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the CSC Website or the Content therein.
B. ADDITIONAL USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REGISTERED CSC MEMBERS
The terms and condition of CSC's PRIVACY NOTICE are incorporated herein by reference. Please visit CSC's PRIVACY NOTICE section for information explaining the information we collect and how we use it.
BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THESE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SECTIONS WHICH CONTAIN PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL USERS OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING CASUAL VISITORS TO THE SITES. IF YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER FOR AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE CSC WEBSITE, YOU MUST ALSO READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION B ENTITLED "ADDITIONAL USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REGISTERED CSC MEMBERS," IN ADDITION TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, BY CLICKING ON THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON SET FORTH AT THE END OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Availability. CSC uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, there will be occasions when the Services will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of CSC. CSC will use reasonable commercial efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within the reasonable control of CSC. You agree that CSC shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind. You are responsible for obtaining access to any Services and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Services.
- YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CSC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, IMAGES, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF CSC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS SERVICES, FROM ANY CHANGES TO THE SITES, INCLUDING ITS SERVICES, OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DOWN-TIME AND COMPUTER VIRUSES ARE RISKS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, AND YOU AGREE TO ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THESE POSSIBLE HARMS. YOU ALSO SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY BE DISCLOSING SENSITIVE, PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF IN YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOU AGREE TO ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR RELEASE OF SUCH CONTENT. CSC DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR REPRESENT THAT YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED INTO A COLLEGE OR RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID OR A SCHOLARSHIP AS A RESULT OF ITS SERVICES.
- F YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR FEEL CSC HAS BREACHED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITES AND THE SERVICES. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CSC TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR USE OF THE SITES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES IN QUESTION. IT IS THE INTENTION OF YOU AND CSC THAT THIS PROVISION BE CONSTRUED BY A COURT AS BEING THE BROADEST LIMITATION OF LIABILITY CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Trademarks. All brand, product and service names used in the Services which identify CSC are proprietary marks of CSC. All brand, product and service names used in the Services which identify third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of such third parties. Nothing in the Services shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of CSC or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
- Copyright. Except as provided in this paragraph or on the CSC Website, CSC is the owner of all copyright and database rights in the Services and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, reuse or reproduce any such content in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than in accordance with these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Special Exception: Only CSC Members who were purchasers of the CSC recruitment package containing the CSC Template Letters that are in good standing with CSC have CSC's permission to copy and paste only that part of the Content that is labeled as the "CSC Template Emails or Letters" for their own personal, non-commercial, recruitment use without violating CSC's copyright notice. CSC reserves the right to revoke this privilege at anytime.
- External Links. From time to time CSC may provide links that will take you to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk. CSC does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on other websites or the availability of other websites and you agree that CSC is not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using other websites.
- Amendment of Terms. You agree that CSC retains the right to amend these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS and the Site, including service offerings and prices at any time, for any reason, and without notice, and the right to terminate the Site or any part of any of the Site. You agree to review the posting of these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS periodically to be aware of such changes. Your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of any amendments, additions, or modifications to this Agreement. Any amendments or modifications made by CSC shall be prospective only. You will be bound by all such modifications, whether or not you have notice thereof. If you have created an account, CSC shall notify you of any material changes to these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS by email sent to the address you have provided to CSC for your account. If you continue to use the Services once you have been notified of the changes to these Terms, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
- Contact. CSC is located in Ramsey, New Jersey. Any questions, comments or suggestions, including any report of violation of this Agreement should be provided to the Administrator as follows:
By E-mail: .
- Registration. As part of your consideration of your use of the Services, you represent and certify that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Customer Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Customer Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or CSC has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CSC has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). To register as a User of the Services you must be 18 years or over. Minor children under the age of 18 who wish to access the Services must obtain permission from their parents and their parents must agree to this Agreement. Please remember that the Services are designed to help you distribute personal information about your child in various forms, including, but not limited to, the player profile, the photo, the highlight video, the personal webpage, the link, and the distribution of the player profile and web page to coaches (the "Internet Webpage Recruitment Tools"). Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Services, the Internet Webpage Recruitment Tools, and/or Content (as defined in Section 11 below) are appropriate or inappropriate for your child to use without your supervision. In addition, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to review the content in your child's player profile, the photo, the highlight video, the personal webpage the link, and the other Internet Webpage Recruitment Tools.
- Site License.
- Except as described in paragraph b of this Section 8, upon receipt of your registration for a CSC Membership, CSC grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Sites and Services for a limited term of three (3) years. This license is exclusive to you and you may not sublicense the use of the Sites. You may not transfer your license to any one else. Your license is non-transferable. You may use your CSC Membership on only 2 computers. If you log into the CSC site with your password on a third computer, the first computer that you logged into the CSC site with will be blocked from future access to the CSC site. CSC expressly retains all ownership rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of any software, Services and the Sites, including, but not limited to, all current and future patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, know-how, and other proprietary rights included or embodied in the Sites. You may not modify the Site, create derivative works of the Site, or reverse engineer, reverse compile, reverse assemble or do any other operation with the Sites that would reveal any source code, trade secrets, know-how or other proprietary information. This license shall not be construed or interpreted as granting or providing rights to you to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, perform, display, possess or control the source code or any other aspect of the Sites. You may not remove or modify any notice of confidentiality, trade secret, trademark or copyright encoded or embodied in the Sites or displayed by, on, or in the Sites. You may use the Site only while these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS remain in effect. Under no circumstances shall you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site after any termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason. Upon the expiration of your 3 year license, CSC will delete your profile unless requested by you to be deleted sooner.
- If your soccer club or any other entity (including CSC) has registered you for a CSC Membership or any of the Individual Add-Ons, then your Site License will be subject to the terms of the agreement between such provider and CSC. Your Site License may also be subject to additional conditions set forth by such provider. Please contact your provider for those specific terms and restrictions.
- You will be assigned a user name and a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify CSC of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. CSC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- You expressly agree that you are solely responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur under your account or password, and you agree not to engage in any unacceptable uses of the Services, which include, without limitation, use of the Services to:
- interfere, disrupt or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts on the Sites or any other computer network;
- use the Site or the Services in connection with any commercial endeavors;
- post or give out any financial information or transmit electronically or physically any money to other Users;
- create user accounts by automated means or under fraudulent or false pretenses;
- create or transmit unsolicited electronic communications such as spam to Users or promote any products or services;
- submit or upload any type of material that is unlawful, harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by CSC;
- submit or upload any content for which you do not own all applicable rights or that infringes the proprietary rights of other parties;
- submit, engage in or upload any type of competitions or content that can cause physical or mental harm to the participants or visitors to the Sites;
- harass, threaten or intentionally embarrass or cause harm or distress to another person or group;
- collect and publish any information about any of our Users;
- adapt, modify or reverse engineer any portion of the Services or the Site;
- Use any spider, robot, retrieval application, or any other device to retrieve any portion of the Site;
- reformat any of the pages that are part of the Site;
- disseminate, store or transmit viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code or program;
- encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense;
- violate any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- exploit children under 18 years of age;
- invade the privacy of any person, including but not limited to submitting personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person without their consent (or their parent's consent in the case of a child under 13 years of age);
- solicit personal information from a child under 13 years of age;
- cheat or manipulate votes by creating fake user profiles or other activities which compromise the integrity of the competition/entries and points awarded;
- submit false or misleading information to CSC, the Site or other Users; or
- Copyright in Your Content. CSC does not claim ownership rights in any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, transcripts, graphics, video, messages, or other materials or content you make available or use in connection with the CSC Website, the Software, and the Services, or used in connection with your account ("Content"). By submitting your Content and accepting the consideration set forth in this USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, as consideration for our permitting you to use the CSC Website, the Services and the Software, you unconditionally grant to CSC a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, fully-paid, transferable right and license, with the right to sublicense through multiple levels of sublicensees, under all of your intellectual property rights in the Content, to (a) reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally transmit, and otherwise use the Content in any medium or format, whether now known or hereafter discovered and (b) exercise any and all other present or future rights in the Content. You remain the owner of all Content that you submit to the Service and as a condition to your use of the Sites, the Services and the Software, you represent and warrant to CSC that you are the owner of the copyright to the Content you submit to the Service or that you have written permission from the copyright owner to submit such Content. In addition, you warrant that all moral rights in any Content have been waived. You agree to indemnify and hold CSC harmless for any violation of this provision.
- Submissions. You may place Content on the Site only in accordance with the following limitations. You may NOT store any of the following material on the Site or obtain any such material using the Site:
- is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
- is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
- infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (i) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (ii) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (iii) any confidentiality obligation;
- is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
- contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Site or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Sites;
- does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum;
- violates any specific restrictions applicable to a public forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or
- is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- any material sent from an anonymous or false address.
While CSC does not and cannot review all material on the Site, and is not responsible for its content, CSC reserves the right to remove, delete, move, or edit Content that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of the law, including but not limited to copyright or trademark law, or otherwise unacceptable. CSC will not be liable for the Content of any submission. You agree to indemnify and hold CSC harmless for any violation of this provision.
- Pricing and Payment. The fees for the Services provided on the CSC Website are posted on the CSC Website. Fees are subject to change without notice. You agree to pay CSC in advance the applicable fees for the Services provided by CSC under this Agreement. CSC will bill your credit card for all fees. You will provide CSC with accurate and complete billing information including legal name, address, telephone number, and credit card or debit card billing information. If such information is false or fraudulent, CSC reserves the right to terminate the Services and your access to the Sites in addition to seeking any other legal remedies. CSC is not responsible for any charges or expenses (e.g., for overdrawn accounts, exceeding credit card limits, etc.) resulting from charges billed by CSC. Each charge will be considered valid unless disputed by you in writing within thirty (30) days after the billing date. No adjustments will be made for disputed charges made more than thirty (30) days after the billing date. All fees will be paid in U.S. dollars and are due as set forth on the CSC Website. CSC's fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes based solely on CSC's income.
- Third Party Software and Linking. Although we may make software, hyperlinks, and other products of third-party companies available to you, your use of such products is subject to the respective terms and conditions imposed by the third party owning, manufacturing or distributing such products, and the agreement for your use will be between you and such third party. CSC makes no warranty with regard to the products or website of any other entity. CSC has no control over the content or availability of any third-party software or website. In particular, (a) CSC makes no warranty that any third-party software you download or website you visit will be free of any contaminating or destructive code, such as viruses, worms or Trojan horses and (b) CSC notifies you that it is your responsibility to become familiar with any website's privacy and other policies and terms of service, and to contact that site's webmaster or site administrator with any concerns.
- Monitoring of Content. You acknowledge, consent and agree that CSC may access, preserve, and disclose your account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of CSC, its users and the public.
- Suspension and Termination of Access and Membership. CSC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and use of the Site, at any time, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to the following:
- breach of these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, including policies or guidelines set forth by CSC elsewhere;
- conduct that CSC believes is harmful to other users of the Services or the business of CSC or other third party information providers.
Further, you agree that CSC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site. CSC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that CSC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Privacy. The terms and condition of CSC's PRIVACY NOTICE are incorporated herein by reference. Please visit CSC's PRIVACY NOTICE section for information explaining the information we collect and how we use it.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Sites or this USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS must be brought, if at all, within one (1) year from the accrual of the claim or cause of action or be forever barred. The parties agree that this USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS and any claims hereunder shall be governed by and subject to the laws of the state of New Jersey, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- No Resale of Services. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Independent Contractors. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and CSC as a result of this USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS or use of the Services.
- Enforcement. If any legal action is brought to enforce this USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, the prevailing party will be entitled to reimbursement of its attorneys' fees, court costs, and other collection expenses, in addition to any other relief it may receive from the other party.
- Force Majeure. CSC will not be liable by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder on account of strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, material shortages or any other cause which is beyond CSC's reasonable control.
- Waiver. The failure of CSC's to enforce any right or provision in this USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by CSC in writing.
- Construction. The headings of Sections of the USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS are for convenience and are not to be used in interpretation.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and CSC and governs your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and CSC. The failure of CSC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS remain in full force and effect.
- Your Use of the CSC Website . The CSC Website may now or in the future permit the submission of photos, videos, personal information, or other communications submitted by you and other users ("User Submissions") and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, CSC does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of requesting CSC to post or publish them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize CSC to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. However, by submitting the User Submissions to CSC, you hereby grant CSC, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the CSC Website and CSC's (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the CSC Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the CSC Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions and CSC's submissions stemming from your request through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by CSC without restriction.
C. ADDITIONAL USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASERS OF CSC'S VIDEO PRODUCTS
Upon your registration for a CSC Video package as may be from time to time offered by CSC ("CSC Video Package"), your legal agreement with CSC will include all of the terms set forth Section A, Section B and this Section C herein. Your registration for the CSC Video Package signifies your consent to and acceptance of those terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not register for the CSC Video Package.
The terms and condition of CSC's PRIVACY NOTICE are incorporated herein by reference. Please visit CSC's PRIVACY NOTICE section for information explaining the information we collect and how we use it.
CSC has the right to subcontract out the video filming and editing of any CSC Video Package.
Athlete Game Video Cancellation Policy
In the event that you cancel the video filming at a tournament, the following provisions will apply:
- If you have agreed to a tournament event and you then cancel the filming of that event for any reason:
- Less than 10 days prior to the event, then you shall be responsible for the entire fee paid to CSC and no refund shall be given.
- 11 days or more prior to the event, then you have the choice to pay a $50 rescheduling fee to transfer the filming to another agreeable event. In the event that no other mutually agreeable event can be determined with CSC and the you, you shall be given a full refund minus the rescheduling fee.
- If a tournament event is officially cancelled one or more days prior to the start of the tournament, where you and CSC have mutually agreed to film on a particular date, then
you shall pay a $50 rescheduling fee to transfer the filming to another agreeable event. In the event that no other mutually agreeable event can be determined with you and CSC, you shall be given a full refund minus the rescheduling fee.
- If a tournament event is officially cancelled for any reason on any day of the official tournament, then if one or more games for your have been played, even if the you did not play in any or only a portion of the scheduled games then CSC shall only be responsible for producing a highlight tape based upon the footage of the games that you participated in.
You shall not be entitled to any refund.
- If you are injured during the tournament event then CSC shall only be responsible for producing a highlight tape based upon the footage of the games that you participated in.
You shall not be entitled to any refund.